Akasha level 7.1-2
This is the first level of Akasha Initiators. After the seminar the student is supposed to:
• Initiate individuals at Akasha level 1 or level 2 (remember there needs to be at least two month in between initiation of level 1 and 2).
• Teach a client how to use the Akasha symbols at level 1 and 2. (The initiation and certification at this level authorize a student to initiate one person at a time. Teaching Akasha groups should only take place when the student has been certified as Full Holistic Initiator and Trainer. (I.e. the student has fulfilled level 8.2 and become a certified trainer as well).
• Use The Transformation Timeline Floor Model (TTTFM) with a client.
• Have assisted during Initiations.
• Have assisted on an Akasha Training.
Section 1. Initiate individuals – procedure
Section 2. The Timeline Transformation Floor Model (TTTFM)