Coaching Master and NLP Master Practitioner
For Conditions and enrolment, please, press the date:
28th Oct. - 7th November in Cyprus - Scandinavien language
This is the training for those who want to continue their personal or professional development, and who already have a gone through a practitioner training or first year of a psychotherapeutic training.
This training is the further development of a classic NLP Master Practitioner training, based on 20 years of experience with creating the best possible training in personal development.
At the training you will learn more about your conscious and unconscious mind.
You will go deeper into understanding your self and increase your knowledge of the strong sides of your personality.
You will learn how to create good rapport to others in coaching, and how you can assist others to new goals, to changing resisting parts of their personality, and to finding solutions to their problems.
You will go deeper into the exploration of your own beliefs, habits and inner communication, and continuously create new options for yourself.
All in all, you will get a chance to take another big step in your life, and to guide your life in the direction you want it to go.
On the last days you will learn the Time Line Change method from Jack Makani, who has more than 15 years' experience with this powerful tool.
You will get:
- An even deeper knowledge of who you are and what is right for you;
- An increased contact to and communication with your creative side/ your Spirit;
- An understanding of and practical tools for coaching;
- A clearer picture / feeling of what you really want in life, and a plan for how to get it;
- An improved ability to be present in the Now;
- A reduction of negative emotions and limiting assumptions you may have had about yourself;
- A chance to change unhealthy habits.
As part of the training you will receive the following material:
- DVDs with demonstrations of techniques and instructions
- CDs with resource inductions
- Training manual
The material is also very useful for later repetition of what you have learned.
When the training takes place in Cyprus the daily programme will be:
- Possibility of morning exercises (yoga) on the beach
- Breakfast buffet – often outside overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
- After breakfast: exercises in smaller groups or personal coaching with an assistant. This will most often take place outside in the sun,
- Lunch if you wish (not incl. in the price)
- Training from 1.30 p.m.-8 p.m.: lectures, demonstrations, exercises in small groups.
- The last hour will be guided trance journeys etc.
- Dinner at 8 p.m.
The training is part of the training to become HR Coach or Holistic Coach.