Cyprus November 12th - 16th 2012 in English with Helene and Jack Makani- follow link for more info
To participate in this module you must be NLP Master or equivalent + have completed Enneagram I and II.
This module combines everything you have learnt about the Enneagram and change techniques with a deeper insight of the Enneagram types in therapy and coaching.
You will learn more techniques and get a thorough knowledge about coaching and therapy, as well as a lot of experience from daily exercises.
The goal of this module is for the participants to:
- Achieve coaching skills at the level of a professional coach
- Be able to shift between coaching and therapy
- Have enough knowledge about therapeutic issues to assist the coachee to let go of limiting beliefs, and enough knowledge to know own limitations in therapy.
- Learn more about the Enneagram types in teamwork, and about team coaching
- Change form of communication when cooperating with or coaching different Enneagram types.
- Know and utilise own strengths in communication and change work/coaching
- Be able to analyze and evaluate any communication situation
In Cyprus There will be exercises and time for discussions in smaller groups in the mornings, and the actual training hours will be from 1.30 -8 p.m.. There will also be time to enjoy staying at a lovely hotel situated on the beach, with lots of chances of sun in the mornings.
Our trainings are acknowledged by ICTA, International Coach & Trainer Association.